// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Sunday, August 20, 2006

episodes 15 + 17

Lucille: It’s really bad, especially at night. It’s like my heart is on fire, like it’s, uh, oh, I don’t know, like it’s…

House: Burning?

Lucille: Exactly!

House: Hmm, sounds almost like heartburn.

Lucille: So, can you give me something?

House: Like a thesaurus?

Lucille: What?

House: I take it you never mentioned this during any of your prenatal visits.

Lucille: Prenatal? I’m not pregnant.

House: Sorry, you don’t get to make that call unless you have a stethoscope. Union rules.

Lucille: I know when I’m pregnant, all right? I have six kids. That’s why my husband had a vasectomy and we use condoms.

House: Vasectomies can reverse themselves, condoms break.

Lucille: Okay. [She hops off the table and gestures to herself.] This is what a woman is supposed to look like. Okay, we’re not just skin and bones. We have flesh. We have curves.

House: You have little people inside you.


hah...





[Cut to House, working on charts at the clinic desk. Cameron walks up.]

Cameron: Dr. House. I just wanted to –

House: You’re welcome, again.

Cameron: I want you to know how much I –

House: Got it. You’re grateful. Apparently you seem to think it’ll mean a lot to me to know that.

Cameron: Do you know why people believe in God?

House: I thought you didn’t believe in God.

Cameron: I don’t.

House: Well, then you better be making a very good point.

Cameron: Do you think they pray to Him and praise Him because they want Him to know how great He is? God already knows that.

House: Are you comparing me to God? I mean, that’s great, but just so you know, I’ve never made a tree.

Cameron: [smiling] I thank you because it means something to me. To be grateful for what I receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home