// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Friday, January 26, 2007

i just realized--

1 John 3:10 (Show me 1 John 3)
By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.

1 John 3:16 (Show me 1 John 3)
By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers.

1 John 3:23 (Show me 1 John 3)
And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us.

1 John 4:10 (Show me 1 John 4)
In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 4:21 (Show me 1 John 4)
And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

1 John 5:2 (Show me 1 John 5)
By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments.

1 John 5:3 (Show me 1 John 5)
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome.

2 John 1:6 (Show me 2 John 1)
And this is love, that we walk according to his commandments; this is the commandment, just as you have heard from the beginning, so that you should walk in it.

A New Commandment

John 13:35 (Show me John 13)
By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.


today (with apologies...),
i want to add

that this is love:


that most of the time you have no idea what i'm saying, but you listen anyway.
and you keep listening.
and you keep asking, and you keep listening.

this otherworldly, supernatural. this is powerful.
this can only be of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home