// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Saturday, March 03, 2007

dream job sounds a lot like mine...

especially this part

Speaking of interaction, I wish I could just spend every day talking to people about ideas and life in general. I love poker night when I just chill with friends and talk and listen and laugh (and win their money). The hang time after concerts is my favorite part of most weekends. I like discovering people.

I love big picture theorizing and strategizing - taking a problem and working with a team to brainstorm solutions. Some of the most satisfying moments in my life have been the collisions of lots of people's ideas to make one great idea better than the individuals'. To walk away from a meeting with a better way, with a new way, with a plan - as dorky as it sounds - does it for me. I want to make things better or make things possible that were thought impossible - and I want to do that with a team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home