// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Friday, January 23, 2009

if this doesnt make you cry you probably have no heart

Two years ago, I was afraid of wanting anything. I figured wanting would lead to trying, and trying would lead to failure.

But now I find I cant stop wanting. I wanna fly somewhere first class. I wanna travel to Europe on a business trip. I wanna get invited to the White House. I wanna learn about the world. I wanna surprise myself. I wanna be important. I wanna be the best person i could be.

I wanna define myself, instead of having others define me. I wanna win and have people be happy for me. I wanna lose and get over it. I wanna not be afraid of the unknown.

i wanna grow up to be generous and big hearted, the way that people have been with me.

i want an interesting and surprising life.

It's not that I think i'm gonna get all these things, I just want the possibility of getting them. College represents possibility. The possibility that things are gonna change... i can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home