// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

ohhh. :) billy elliot (2000)

Brought your things?
I don't know if they're right, Miss.
If they're special to you, they're right.
What are they for?
To give us some ideas for a dance.
Come on, then. Let's see them.
What's that?
It's a letter.
I can see it's a letter.
It's me mom's.
She wrote it, for when I was 16 ...
...but I opened it.
Here.
"To my son, Billy."
"Dear Billy:
I know I must seem like a distant memory to you...
...which is probably a good thing."
"It will have been a long time...
...and I will have missed seeing you grow."
"Missed you crying, laughing...
...and shouting."
"I will have missed telling you off."
"But please know that I was always there."
"With you through everything."
"With you through everything."
"I always will be."
"And I am proud to have known you."
"And I'm proud that you were mine."
"Always be yourself."
"I'll love you forever."
"Mom."
She must have been a very special woman, your mother.
No, she was just me mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home