// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Saturday, June 19, 2010

chuck vs the best friend (!!!)

"have you ever had a dream that's never come true?"
"hm. no."


honeymooners
colonel
best friend
ring
delorean
broken heart
first date
truth
break up


seduction
"why do you think she's known as the black widow?"
"she's african-american and her husband died."

HAHHAA


break up


Chuck: Look we both know how I feel about you. So I'll just shoot straight. Sarah, you are the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. You're beautiful. You're smart. You laugh at all my stupid jokes. And you have this horrible habit of constantly saving my life.

The truth is, you're everything that I thought I ever wanted and more. The last few days, all I could think about was our future together. About how it's gonna be like when I finally get the Intersect out of my head. When we can finally be together for real. No fake relationships. No covers. No lies.

But the more I think about it, the more I realize that you and I can never have a future together. I fooled myself into thinking I could. But the truth is, we can't. Because even if we had a real relationship, we would never really be real. I'd still never know anything about you. Your real name, your home town, your first love. Anything.

And I want more than that. I wanna be able to call you at the end of a bad day and tell you about some funny thing that Morgan did and not find out that I can't, because you're off somewhere in Paraguay quelling a revolution with a fork.

I'm a normal guy who wants a normal life. And as amazing as you are, Sarah Walker, we both know that you will never be normal.

Sarah: you know, someday when the Intersect is out of your head, and you have the life you've always wanted... you'll forget all about me.

Chuck: I seriously doubt that.

http://woodycakes.livejournal.com/368775.html?thread=2252423

and hahaha:
http://sepinwall.blogspot.com/2009/04/chuck-chuck-vs-colonel-most-awesome.html?showComment=1240344355562#c7578383790452431125

Dave S said...
I'm about to send a pack of NERDS to NBC. I'm about to become one of THOSE people. How did this happen?

Stupid awesome Chuck. I want to always live in a world that includes this show.

4:05 PM, APRIL 21, 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home