// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, June 06, 2011

amy poehler :)

Do you feel like you are as recognizable now as you would like to be for the rest of your life, or would you like a little or a lot more fame?
I don't know how to answer this question without seeming like a douche. But I have to say it's pretty awesome if young girls come out and say they like you. People have a soft spot in their hearts for comedians. I've hung around with film actors, and when people recognize them, they just kind of whisper, but if you do any kind of comedy, people just come right up to you. But I'm starting way too late if I really wanted to become super-famous, because that's like it's own job. You have to work at it, you have to start early, you have to hire a lot of people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home