// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

what an amazing two days it's been

i made an acquaintance who is doing something i really admire, and i think i get to join in for eight months!

i made a friend. we went to to my favorite show place in la so far. we saw bob odenkirk. and zach galifianakis!! b stevens called me family the next day on twit

my internship overseer tapped me for a special project, i saw someone (really my fav person there) i've been in contact with at my other work, THEN someone at internship told me they really hope we get hired. i got thanked for another special project by a pretty big deal

then, another person came directly up to me and offered me a chance at a job!

THEN, i told my small group and they all immediately volunteered (no, clamored!) to support me by all getting his tshirts. it was insane. they see us as a team... what happens to one of us happens to all of us.


this weekend is also full. just need to plan the details. but hopefully it involves another shot at opencall and sea world with two of my favorite people. then pumpkin carving. then back to special project!

and, i have this week free cause i jumped the gun on the outline and hopefully i can start kicking around ideas for a "happy endings" spec.


help me to keep trusting and receiving openly so i may give the exact same way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home