// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Friday, October 12, 2012

wow. "take shelter" (2011)

Curtis steps back from them. They watch him, their backs to the doors. He flinches and covers his mouth. CURTIS (CONT’D) I’m sorry. Baby, there’s no storm outside. CURTIS I’m sorry. Samantha walks over to him. SAMANTHA Curtis. I wouldn’t lie to you. We love you very much. Please open the door. Curtis is on the verge of tears. He slowly reaches into his jeans pocket. He removes the keys. He holds them out to Samantha. CURTIS I’m sorry. I can’t. Samantha looks at the keys, then at Curtis. Tears shake from his trembling face. SAMANTHA I love you, but if I open the door, then nothin’s gonna change. You’ll see that everything’s fine, but nothing will change. Please. This is what it means to stay with us. This is something you have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home