// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, June 17, 2013

arrow 123

(2:05) Malcolm Merlyn: "You can't beat me, Oliver. Yes, you're younger, and you're faster. Yet you always seem to come up short against me. Want to know why? Because you don't know, in your heart, what you're fighting for. What you're willing to sacrifice, and I do." (15:02): Laurel: Hi. Oliver: Hey. Laurel: I woke up and you were gone. Oliver: I'm really sorry about that. Laurel: Oliver, I'm trying not to think that our history's repeating, that you're scared again. Oliver: No. That's not it. Laurel: Then will you tell me what's going on with you? Oliver: There are so many things that I have wanted to tell you for so long. I never told you what happened to me on the island. Laurel: You didn't have to. I can see that it changed you. Oliver: That's the thing. Laurel, it didn't. Those five years didn't change me. They just... they scraped away all the things that I wasn't, and revealed the person I always was, which is the person... that's who you always saw. I don't know how you saw it, but you did. Nobody in my life is who I thought they were, except you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home