// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

http://brandon.mlblogs.com/2013/08/20/the-back-to-school-edition/

I was really nervous about going into college and into the real world. I had it in my mind that there would be so much work and so much stuff I might not be able to do. That scared me to death. I wish I knew that what seems scary now is going to be your normal later on. You’re going to learn how to do what you need to do and it will just become second nature. If I had known that, I probably would have gone to a four-year university right out of high school instead of going to junior college first. I found out the main thing about college is going to class. If you go to class and just do the work, you’re going to be fine. It’s the uncertainty that scares people.​

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home