// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, February 17, 2014

http://www.loveumentary.com/episode-36-ty-and-terri-part-1/ Q: How were you able to finance your year long journey? What advice would you give someone who is attempting to break out of the daily grind and explore the world? 22. By: thegrassygnome Thread | Permalink A: I used my life savings, and also raised money through Kickstarter. If you want to break out of the daily grind, get curious about something. Get passionate about something. I worked on The Loveumentary concept for years before getting the courage to dive in. I learned how to build my own website. I learned a little bit about design. I learned about interviewing. And if you listen to the podcasts, you'll see that I'm still learning about audio stuff... I'm definitely no pro. And most importantly, you need to be willing to take the risk. The hardest part is often the first step. Plunging into the unknown. Taking the leap of faith. Your body and your mind will scream in resistance. They crave security and predictability. The moment I quit my job, though, shit got real. When you start to move, if it's right, the world will get out of your way and create a path for you. The right doors will open. Every day for me is still a risk. I have very little money. I'm living in my parents basement for the time being. But I have never experienced something more rewarding in my life. http://www.topiama.com/r/2222/iama-single-guy-who-quit-his-job-and-spent-the#r43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home