// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Thursday, April 21, 2016

http://topiama.com/r/4983/i-am-aisha-tyler-and-i-have-all-the-jobs-ama#r61

Q: Lana...LAna....LANAAAAAA!!! Thanks for all your work on Archer, looking forward to the next season. Are you as badass in real life as you are in the show? 31. By: Condoozle Thread | Permalink A: No. I am curled up in the damp coolness of the space under my dining room table, alternately weeping uncontrollably and trying to keep tears out of my keyboard. After this I will spend a few hours running from my own shadow, and then climbing the walls. Which is how I stay so fit.
Q: How difficult is conveying your comedic art via animation? 35. By: logically Thread | Permalink A: Well, all I have to do is jump around like an idiot yelling at the top of my lungs in a sound booth, and then other people convey my comedic art via animation, at which point I am already home with a pocket full of granola bars I stole from the sound studio. so, easy. Q: I can never think of a question for these things. If you were me, what would you ask you? 36. By: ImAnAlbatross Thread | Permalink A: Why I'm still typing this shit myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home