// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

“Rick, the only connection between your unquestionable intelligence and the sickness destroying your family is that everyone in your family - you included - use intelligence to justify sickness. You seem to alternate between viewing your own mind as an unstoppable force, and as an inescapable curse, and I think it’s because the only truly unapproachable concept for you is that it’s your mind - within your control. You chose to come here, you chose to talk - to belittle my vocation - just as you chose to become a pickle. You are the master of your universe, and yet, you are dripping with rat blood and feces, your enormous mind literally vegetating by your own hand. I have no doubt that you would be bored senseless by therapy - the same way I’m bored when I brush my teeth and I wipe my ass. Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is: it’s not an adventure; there’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work, and the bottom line is: some people are okay going to work, and some people - well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home