// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Saturday, December 01, 2018

http://www.vivianhoward.com/vivian-ben/

Vivian Howard Writing a description of yourself is really hard. But under instruction to list the things that make me, me - I’d have to say I’m a first time author whose young adult self dreamt of being a writer. I’m the mother of a twin boy and girl who once doubted her maternal instincts. I’m a chef who cooks for therapy. I’m a lucky daughter who counts her parents among her friends. I’m a strong-willed wife who loves her husband but often struggles to work with him. And I’m a television personality who can’t bear to look at herself in pictures. My greatest strengths are fearlessness, creativity, enthusiasm and humor. My most frustrating weaknesses are patience, organization and numbers. I always thought winning awards was for someone else and have been genuinely happy to be named a semifinalist 4 times in a row for James Beard Foundation Best Chef Southeast. But this past year, I won a JBF award for Best Television Personality and I have to say, winning made me happier than being nominated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home