// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Saturday, June 19, 2021

letting go 2021 - my heart.

((some people, they’ll never accept him. but some will. and he seems to know how to find the good ones.)) come on, alberto! the train's gonna leave... where's your stuff? yeah, well... you see.... you are coming, right? um, i would, but massimo asked me if i wanted to stick around, move in maybe. and i just thought, uh, i think he needs me. you know? i can't do it without you. but! you're never without me. [hands him torn vespa pic] the next time that, that you jump off a cliff, or tell bruno to quit bothering you, that's me. but. how am i gonna know you're okay? [cries, hugs. he hugs back] you got me off the island, luca. i'm okay. train starts to leave. [something] seriously, what does that mean? go find out for me, okay? [runs as far as he can] go! go luca! yeah! whoo hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home