// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, November 21, 2022

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/haley-lu-richardson-and-aubrey-plaza-on-stalking-obsession-and-torture

But anyway, is anyone really a normie, Haley? RICHARDSON: No. I think they might seem like a normie from the outside, but then if you actually get to know them. PLAZA: 100%. No one’s a normie. We all have layers. Your character could technically be a normie, but you’re not. RICHARDSON: Oh yeah, Portia’s so lost. Part of what I’m still processing from filming is the lostness that it brought out of me, things that I thought I had already found. But there’s some more to find for sure within my own life. Kind of dark. PLAZA: But that’s why you’re going to have a long career, because you’re interested in that journey. For me, and I feel like for you too, it’s not a job. It’s an opportunity to learn more about yourself and other people and why we’re all on this planet. I think that’s what’s so fulfilling about being an actor, you’re exploring the human condition. I don’t know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home