// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, June 07, 2004

I'm not writing yet another paper, and it's late in me terms, so... yeah great rambling ahead.

(Christina's home!!)

No, wait, I just want to remind myself to take me far more seriously. But be patient too. I haven't really got ahold of this swimming thing yet.

Some side notes:

- I talked to J last night about Alaska, a little, and I think what it comes down to is that it's really the cumulation of all the things I'd like to be. It's a territory that gives back war at the offering of peace, and I want to brave that for my own sake. I am at a point where I'm so passive it'd probably make my father cry if he knew, and that was one of the moments I've buried under (what feels like) the top layer of my consciousness. But it's there, as it likes to remind me.

(Christina's home!!)

- I'm so fired up for helping out with youth group this summer I'm afraid my motivation is pride. But as it is, there are a ton of people I care about who are making the crossover to the big leagues (heh, baseball) in the fall and I want to just prepare their spirit for it. It's the best and worst thing that's happened to me in the last couple years, and I want to share in it so bad.

- Cheers for those I can be silly with. Cheers for those who demand it from me straight up. I'm going to have to be a little more (less?) fair in giving you priority. (Steph, by the next time you check this over you better have talked to Tricia re: vision... and thankfulness.)

- Terri Clark is my friend tonight. I think my tastes have shifted now, I adore catchiness, or at least value it a lot more - I'm sad I closed myself off from it in the last years. But yeah. Terri is still golden.

(Christina's home!!)

- Tiffany Cheung is hilarious. She tried to out me as soft this weekend, but I got the shield up in time. ;) (As that Shins song goes... caring is creepy.) Anyway. I think she's exactly what I've been needing; I can only laugh helplessly as she picks me apart.

- My Santa Cruz mommy is a complete freak and scarred me this weekend. End of discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home