// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Saturday, January 01, 2005

hoppy new year... thoughts all in good fun.

- i missed my puppy today. but it was okay cause i was with my sister.

- the first person that i saw on new year's was a really big drunk guy (marcus) who shook my hand up and down and yelled happy new year because he was so happy that he was still conscious. haha. he rocks.

- i'm listening to phil vassar's "rose bouquet"... such a high school song. it's great. "we got it right once, didn't we / we had our shot and / missed it by a mile..."

- quote of the day: "so you could hide boobies in your chest area!" - my sister, in response to new regulations that airline security folks can't pat down anywhere below the shoulders and above the navel.

- today we officially celebrated my santa cruz mommy's birthday at the cheesecake factory. yay, mommy now you are super old. i'm glad we could get you something you were sort of looking for. =0)

- [switchfoot] this is a way - this is a way that i'm learning to breathe, i'm learning to crawl, i'm finding that you and you alone can break my fall

- i have been blessed with fantastic relationships in my life, i can only hope i'm healing as well as i have been receiving.

- oh yeah. this reminds me of a story. katie shields reaffirmed this desire once in high school, i remember it well: my house has no stairs, and all my friends (when i was little, and i guess now too) all had stairs in their house. so whenever i went over to my cousin's house (he had carpeted stairs, that was extra super duper awesome) i would run up and down the stairs and they could NEVER FIGURE OUT WHY. well, duh. they'd be all, what the heck?!! and i'd be all, wheeeeee!

- me on sade's "by your side": man, this song is so hot that she makes me wanna have sex with her!

my mermaid: O-3--<
moll's merdude (with a "ninepack"): =O-#---<

good night!
-- pink mini ipod lover

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home