// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

the God interlude.

you've GOT to be kidding me, God...
ten minutes after that rather frustrated entry i read this
from our summer project director:

From: John Waidley
Subject: Number four coming around!!
To: all you summer project loves

Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:07:40 -0400


Hey all,
Sometimes you just wonder if God really worked...especially if didn't see what you hoped
you would see. I think of the HPU team this summer and the slugging and prayer walking
and wondering if it was worth it times you all had. It was a struggle at times especially
when you saw the other ministries beginning and you couldn't see what God was doing.

Below is an email that came to me minutes ago. I am in tears reminding myself not to
despise small things and to never underestimate what God wants to do! Sometimes (like
the hpu team this summer) soil prep it the key to fruitful ministry.
Enjoy.....

Aloha,
Hello my name is Maddie Ott, I am currently a junior at Hawaii
Pacific University. I am the new president of the student ministry here
called Christian Fellowship. God has recently directed me to reach out
to the HPU campus. I am also involved in the UH CRU, but my heart is
broken for the ministry here. I have prayed and prayed and am writing
in ask for assistance and help. I want to start a CRU on HPU campus, I
am currently getting it approved but have no idea on how to start a
crew here. I have a few fellow potential officers but would LOVE some
mentors and just support from Campus Crusades. Please help us! We will
continue to pray for the leaders to lead us, and the opportunities..
but we need your help. Our hearts are here, were eager we just need
your direction! Thanks so much and I am eager to hear back from you!!!
Thanks so much again for all you do.. Matthew 28:19-20

<>< Until All Have Heard,
Maddie Ott
bhpu12@yahoo.com

We are going to get Maddie the help she needs.
aloha

John Waidley
psw catalytic regional director




AHHHHHHHH!!!!
all that junk that led into a quasi dissertation on a disney movie of all things was prompted as i was sifting through what i was being led to take on this year.
and a dam has been broken
and i feel such release
!!
(o my soul, rejoice)
i think i really had felt like a failure going home then. rather than giving up that ministry to God (who oversees growth), i was saddened that circumstance (rather than coincidence) forced it out of my hands... and out of my hands it remained. and it's so much better for it!!
ahhhhh!

i do not believe my eyes (for i am going to do something in your time that you would not believe, even if you were told !! WORD, you're not kidding God!) at all. her heart breaks for that campus! is this really happening??

hahaha, so awesome.
man... i need to lie down. =0)





see, God interceding is so much more interesting than my pocahontas talk!!
hahahahaa
and i really did sleep... i passsed out on my stomach on my bible with drool
outside on the deck:
the best way to sleep!
tee hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home