// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

psalm 130

My Soul Waits for the Lord

A Song of Ascents.

1 Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord!
2 O Lord, hear my voice!
Let your ears be attentive
to the voice of my pleas for mercy!

3 If you, O Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
that you may be feared.

5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in his word I hope;
6 my soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen for the morning,
more than watchmen for the morning.

7 O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plentiful redemption.
8 And he will redeem Israel
from all his iniquities.




hi, tiffy.

relient k - for the moments i feel faint

Am I at the point of no improvement?
What of the death I still dwell in
I try to excel, but I feel no movement
Can I be free of this unreleasable sin?

[Chorus:]
Never underestimate my Jesus.
You're telling me that there's no hope
I'm telling you you're wrong

Never underestimate my Jesus
When the world around you crumbles
He will be strong, He will be strong

I throw up my hands
"Oh, the impossibilities"
Frustrated and tired
Where do I go from here?
Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willingly
Overcoming these obstacles is overcoming my fear

[Chorus]

I think I can't - I think I can't
But I think you can I think you can
I think I can't - I think I can't
But I think you can I think you can
Gather my insufficiencies and
place them in your hands, place them in your hands, place them in your hands

he will be strong
he will be strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home