// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

oh man! the finale!

[Cut to Mark and Stacy. Stacy is holding Mark’s hand, which moves.]

Mark: Hey.

Stacy: Hey.

Mark: You want to thumb wrestle? Come on. [Stacy gives him a kiss.] He’s still a maniac.

Stacy: I know. [House is watching behind the blinds. Cameron is watching House.]

Cameron: Dr. House? How’s he doing?

House: [looking in again] Never better.

Cameron: I thought you were too screwed up to love anyone. I was wrong. You just couldn’t love me. It’s okay. I’m happy for you. [She walks off.]

[Cut to House’s office. He opens the blinds to look at the rain. Stacy enters.]

Stacy: You fixed him.

House: De nada.

Stacy: Thank you. You were right.

House: He’s gonna be fine.

Stacy: No, about me. I’m not over you. You were, you were the one, you always will be. But I can’t be with you.

House: So I’m the guy, but you want the other guy, who by definition can never be the guy.

Stacy: What’s so great about you, you always think you’re right. What’s so frustrating about you is you are right so much of the time. You are brilliant, funny, surprising, sexy… but with you I was lonely, and with Mark there’s room for me.



freakin' ouch, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home