// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, September 15, 2014

In the show you guys say you first met in 2007 and have been inseparable best friends ever since. When you first met did you instantly know you would also be comedy partners? Mamrie: Tell em Stevie! Steve: I’m not sure we still know if we'll be comedy partners! We met in a writing class, and I remember it was the first day and another student had just presented their sketch and the class was giving notes on it. As I was about to say something, Mamrie chirped in with her opinion and it was the same exact thing I was going to say. In that moment I thought, "Do I like her or do I hate her?" And then after class she was the first one to agree to get drinks so it was kind of fated.
http://www.theapiary.org/the-apiary/2011/3/31/inside-with-steve-soroka-mamrie-hart-of-bf.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home