// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

http://nypost.com/2015/09/23/35-of-yogi-berras-most-memorable-quotes/
25. “I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn’t my fault that I’m not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?” 26. “I never said most of the things I said.” 27. “It ain’t the heat, it’s the humility.” 28. “I think Little League is wonderful. It keeps the kids out of the house.” 29. “I wish everybody had the drive he (Joe DiMaggio) had. He never did anything wrong on the field. I’d never seen him dive for a ball, everything was a chest-high catch, and he never walked off the field.” 30. “So I’m ugly. I never saw anyone hit with his face.” 31. “Take it with a grin of salt.” 32. (On the 1973 Mets) “We were overwhelming underdogs.” 33. “The towels were so thick there I could hardly close my suitcase.” 34. “You should always go to other people’s funerals, otherwise, they won’t come to yours.” 35. “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home