// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, January 25, 2016

ouch.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/11/19-people-share-the-one-thing-they-wish-the-entps-in-their-lives-understood/
"People have a tough time getting close to you because you wear a different face for every situation. You seem effortlessly cool, but you feel frantically insecure. Let yourself be absurdly genuine with someone and you’ll find the real you.” –ENTP
“With the amount of time you’ve spent trying to avoid doing something you could have already gone and done it.” –ENFP
“I’m just never on top with you. I try. I try so goddamn hard, but you win every time: you’ve got a faster wit, a quicker tongue, a better argument, a funnier story. Your mind is like a computer running a million programs at once. You’re always one step ahead, testing every motherfucking boundary, pushing every limit, every envelope, every tradition. And I love it. Just don’t destroy yourself. You spiral so easily into skepticism and negativity. Let your mind be your friend, not your enemy.” –ISTP
“Be careful that you do not treat your friends as mere sounding-boards for your ideas or listening ears. Pay attention to them and their interests and learn how to have more of an attitude of, ‘how can I invest in this person‘ instead of ‘how can I use them.'” –ENTP
“Remember that commitment doesn’t have to equal boredom, boundaries, or stagnation. Give other people a chance to join you in your spontaneity and maybe you’ll find someone who can keep up.” –INFJ
“Sit still for a second. It won’t kill you.” –INTP
http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/10/16-entps-explain-the-one-thing-they-wish-others-understood-about-their-personality/
“We are the opposite of the INTJ in that we seem warmer than we really are. I think most of us struggle to make real connections and end up lonely in a crowded room.”
“Having Ne means finding everything interesting and being able to understand different perspectives. it doesn’t mean I believe in all of them or that I am unsure, I am merely awesome at sewing things from different perspectives. My own thoughts are actually filtered and analyzed. You don’t get to see much of that.”
“We can appear cold, callous, and argumentative on the outside, but on the inside, we’re an ocean of insecurity. We act and talk the way we do because it’s therapeutic, and the greatest gift anyone can give us is understanding.”
“I prioritize novelty and freedom over security and obligations, so if I commit myself to something/someone it means that I care A LOT. I do not do things for recognition or reward. I want knowledge, experience, to feel alive in the moment. And if I am no longer passionate about something/someone, I have no trouble moving on and finding that spark elsewhere. This doesn’t mean I’m a commitment-phobe or aimless.”
“It isn’t laziness or procrastination. We’ve run the scenarios and possible outcomes. We probably got everything we wanted from the idea by just using the idea as a mental exercise. If we don’t jump into hyper focus mode and pursue it, then it isn’t practical for us (at least at that time) or the cost may be higher then the return (financially or socially). This is Okay, because we have already gained a lot just by chasing the idea and that was the real goal.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home