// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Friday, July 08, 2016

http://www.vox.com/2014/9/18/6357147/youre-the-worst-fx-stephen-falk#interview

"I think the ideal of love is to find someone who doesn't judge the bad things in you, the scary, or not so attractive, or embarrassing, or shameful things you might have done in the past or that you might do in the present, or even the bad hat you may put on one day, or the bad haircut you got that should not have judgments from the person you're with, I think, is sort of beautiful, and free use, free deal. And then, what I realized, I find that moment to be the most romantic moment in the show. And I consider the show very romantic. The look on her face of, 'Oh, this guy gives me permission to be me, warts and all.' I think that is beautiful."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home