// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/06/sara-watkins-the-challenges-of-change.html

“Scary isn’t the word I would use,” she replies when asked if the circumstances were unsettling. “It was something I was going through that gave me a certain urgency. I was worried that I was going to get too comfortable with the way I played, or how I lived, or how I think. I was a little concerned that I would fall into a rut eventually and unintentionally, and then I’d look back in 10 years and realize that I hadn’t evolved at all. It was out of that concern that made me realize I don’t want to stay the same. I want to keep evolving. That isn’t comfortable, but it is necessary and it feels right to me.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home