// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, June 07, 2004

New RJD2 album is $9.99 at Tower (Best New Music). Go pick it up. (I got it for $14.99 at Armadillo - don't regret it, really, but... I'd heard RJD2 before. Heh. Um... dangit. I made it all snobby now.) He's an electronica artist who has come to a more DJ Shadow-like (get Endtroducing..., Shadow's debut album, now) sound, but the groove is definitely there.

Can't wait for the Mutual Admiration Society disc to finally come out mid-July - the 13th I believe. I've been listening to some of the stream up at the Sugar Hill Records site and oh, it's sweet.

Alright, back to work. I'm going out to Woodstock's tonight with Crusade folks and need to either have figured out a thesis or studied for psych. Hope they have some gooood chicken wings over there to make this all worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home