// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Paper due in the morning = more blogging. (It's a simple equation, really.)

This is the ice cream maker I want. Thanks.

(Wait, I think this is the electric one. I want the not electric one. Yeah. I want to crank the thing so hard my arm falls off.)

After a break (hiatus, whatever) from my digicam (I hate how the word looks but I love how it sounds - go figure), I think I'm ready to handle looking at the world with it again. Your scope is so limited, although so rich - my brain is too little to handle the switch back to a broadly 3D life afterward. Yeah. Plus, I have tons of photos stored at home to deal with, and I'm down to my last 50 MB of space here, although I can surely ask for more.

Hmm, what else to muse upon as I steadfastly ignore the open Word document on the other side of the screen. (Maybe I should use this window to obliterate that one. Heh.) College. I gave a little advice last night and I'm feeling a little weird about it - what do I truly know, the most likely reason for me getting into Davis was that the folder my application came in with pretty. I've noted that environment is not as immediately necessary as one's own openness, that intelligence is no substitute for attentive listening (but of course, when one bounces to one extreme, the opposite is true as well), and that, well, at the end of the day when all you have is yourself, you better be someone you respect.

Must get to beach this weekend. Must finish paper first. :
To be continued, I guess... hopefully not tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home