// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Monday, March 14, 2005

okay wow! it feels good to be 80% done with a paper ahead of time! like it's nine o'clock and i might even finish before my self-appointed midnight deadline. :) wow, maybe i should do this more often. :P

ok so this is a quick break just to share that this song makes me cry every time:

Redeemer, Savior, Friend
(Darrell Evans / Chris Springer )

I know You had me on Your mind
When You climbed up on that hill
For You saw me with eternal eyes
While I was yet in sin
Redeemer, Savior, Friend

Every stripe upon Your battered back
Every thorn that pierced Your brow
Every nail drove deep through guiltless hands
Said that Your love knows no end
Redeemer, Savior, Friend

Redeemer, redeem my heart again
Savior, come and shelter me from sin
You're familiar with my weakness
Devoted to the end
Redeemer, Savior, Friend

So the grace You poured upon my life
Will return to You in praise
And I'll gladly lay down all my crowns
For the name by which I'm saved
Redeemer, Savior, Friend


amazing huh? yeah, i'm not a crier, especially for myself (if that makes sense - like i'll berate myself about ten times more if i find myself tearing up over my own situation, as if it's weaker because i turn it into self-pity or something). but oh, i tear up for this. i am so obsessed with petty things, and i highlight them and make them problems in my life. and jesus knew he was dying for my petty things. and he did anyway.

as if i didn't have enough things to praise about... how awesome. :) my cup runneth over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home