// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

*waves*

i bought shoes today!! hehehehe. normally i dont go looking when they set up shop at the mu, but i was browsing with aminah and khristine (i guess technically they made me buy them? tee hee) and my eyes fell upon these lovelies:





except, mine are a beautiful olive green with yellow stripes. ah they're gorgeous. i call em my ninja turtle pair... as they're roughly that color. ;) gah, i never cared about shoes before this year, my $3 longs sandals more than suffice and have for about four years now. i figured, "what's the point? i can only wear one at a time!" but now, i can COORDINATE my shoes and my clothes! hurray. hahah. yes, this makes me ridiculously happy. i enjoy how the smallest things do.

maybe it's maria's influence. she, i swear to you, has an entire shoe holder thingy set up that takes up our entire laundry room door.

so now in my shoe family:

1) $3 longs sandals
2) nike-ish tennis shoes (for tennis, yes. incidentally the most expensive pair)
3) $7 big fat blue vans sailor shoes
4) the ninja turtle shoes, my new babies.

hahah ok back to work for real! i'm going to see kung fu hustle tonight =D just have to nail down this paper for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home