// ' * , ` ' . __________ almost PARADISE

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

mm. i love this album, far beyond me. i listen to these songs every day, over and over again. yay for the word.


The Lord is my shepherd strong
I shall not be in want
By waters quiet and pastures green
In righteousness He leads me

Though I walk through the valley
Where the shadows surround me
I fear no evil, I fear no death
'Cause I know you are with me yet

Your rod and staff, they comfort me
In the presence of my enemies
You fill my cup, it overflows
You anoint my head with oil

Surely goodness and love great
Will follow me all my days

And I will dwell with the Lord
In His house forevermore

Surely goodness and love great
Will follow me all my days
And I will dwell with the Lord
In His house forevermore

caroline cobb, "psalm 23." (and there's mandolin!)

8 Comments:

  • Hola steph!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for good love spells but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the this post post, ha ha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 AM  

  • steph, found your site when searching for love spells to return a lover. Read some thiings, seemed like a cool site, but now I have to keep looking for more info on love spells to return a lover. Good distraction to my day though, thanks. Keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 AM  

  • Hey steph - was looking for reviews on hoodoo love spells but found your site by accident. Don't know why you come up looking for hoodoo love spells but whatever. I read a few of your posts and thought they were cool, so I just wanted to say thanks!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:05 AM  

  • Hey "steph", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

    Me. -- "I tried these candle love spells and got my boyfriend back!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 AM  

  • Hi steph,

    Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

    Me. -- !These do love spells work got my love back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • Hey "steph", just found your site on a search for love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi and thanks! :)

    Me. -- "I tried these easy love spells and got my boyfriend back!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 PM  

  • Hi steph,

    Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

    Me. -- !These real voodoo love spells got my love back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:35 PM  

  • Hi steph,

    Stumbled across your blog when doing research on love spells. Read a few posts, so thought I'd say hi. Thanks for the read! :)

    Me. -- !These guaranteed love spells got my love back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home